View Profile despediteerik

All 4 Game Reviews

1 w/ Response

I know this is a PICO-8 game and it's hard to fit games into this small of a resolution, but I'd suggest making the tiles smaller in this case - even if it makes the spritework unreadable, it'd greatly improve to gameplay. Also, you really need to fix the camera issues, this game is unplayable otherwise.

Controls are fluid and the graphics don't look bad, but I feel it's missing more levels. I liked the metroidvania thing you attempted at first with the optional potion you could collect AFTER the speed shoes upgrade, but the game needs more branching paths for it to work. Neat game nonetheless.

Nerdotik responds:

Thanks mate for the comment, i appreciate it! Yes i agree with you, and i am taking note about your suggestions. A more long experience would have been better. Thanks again for the suggestion, :D Porkin YEEEEAH!

This game sadly has no redeeming qualities other than "haha funny meme", and that's the LEAST thing your game should strive for.

Just a plain ol' Memory Match game - now with stolen assets from Google Images!

Hey, you! I'm what the Internet would call a "content-creator" - making video games via the monocre of "A Game by Erik Bianco", and ocasionally dropping the odd art piece on Twitter and Newgrounds. Hit me with a follow if you'd like!

Erik Bianco Vera @despediteerik